Senior Product Designer
- COM - Direct Hire - Job ID: 95673
Title: Senior Product Designer
Location: Arizona, United States – Remote
Duration: Full-Time; Direct-Hire
Compensation: $100,000 – $128,000 /yr.
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee
- Designs, develops, and reviews user centric and physical and digital process solutions including information architectures, requirements, specifications, navigation design, flows, wireframes. Includes creating and updating design standards documentation to align with modern UX principles.
- Facilitate workshops at a high level about customer/user experience & product strategy and vision — not just visual ideas but what should we build and why.
- Define, structure, and conduct in-person ethnographic research, in person and remote user & customer experience evaluations.
- Perform deep analysis of physical processes and provide insights to holistic solutions that include digitization.
- Mentor other areas at Freeport in Human Centered Design & Agile, leading by example in craftsmanship, accountability, and behavior for the other members of the design team and Freeport as a whole.
- Interfaces with other process and technology development teams for project and system support.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- High School Diploma or GED AND ten (10) years of Human Centered Design, User Experience, or other User Interface related work experience; OR
- Associate degree AND seven (7) years of Human Centered Design, User Experience, or other User Interface related work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree AND five (5) years of Human Centered Design, User Experience, or other User Interface related work experience
- A background in heavy industry (mining, utilities, O&G, telecom utilities, logistics, manufacturing, etc.) or comparative work experience at via consulting through full-time or contract work is ideal.
- Take a human-centered approach to improving complex processes, developing new products and applications for Freeport
- Participate & conceptualize at a high level about product strategy and vision — not just visual ideas but what should we build and why.
- Conduct user research to discover insights, define user personas for digital tools, and map user journeys
- Develop new concepts, storyboards, detailed interaction designs, screen flows, wireframes and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions
- Create distinctive digital experiences
- Actively collaborate as part of an agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately
- Conduct concept and usability testing to iteratively validate and improve design solutions
- Execute product design for a range of applications that are responsive across form factors (e.g., web, mobile, tablet, etc.) and scale across platforms (e.g., iOS, Android, etc.)
- Track user experience metrics and reports on the success of UX improvements, including analytics
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.