Sr. Commercial Sales Account Executive
- COM - Contract - Job ID: 96051
Title: Senior Commercial Sales Account Executive
Location: Irvine, CA (Hybrid 1-2 days in office)
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $75-85K + Commission & Benefits
Work Requirements: US Citizen / GC Holder / Authorized to Work in the US
Travel: Regular travel to client meetings
The Senior Account Executive is a senior-level sales associate with accreditation/certification, team selling skills, and knowledge of our clients integrated-level technologies, including fire and other high-level applications. The position is responsible for securing profitable sales and upgrades to new, existing, and discontinued Commercial customers within an assigned territory while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention. This rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services. Senior Account Executive is responsible for sale of more sophisticated, integrated solutions and products. A portion of this individual’s time will be spent working with and developing the skills of newer sales associates as directed by the Commercial Management team. This individual will work on all Fire, as well as integrated technologies to assure that the selling rep as well as the customer’s needs are met, and that our clients job profitability is assured.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Adhere to current company policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Create new market share by selling a broad range of company products and services to new local commercial customers.
- Sell additional products and services to existing accounts that continue to present new sales opportunities. Sell add-ons, amend, and convert existing customer systems to meet the customers’ expectations.
- Renew existing customer agreements.
- Responsible for resale opportunities within an assigned territory
- Sell products within assigned territory consisting of integrated video surveillance, access control, and fire sales.
- Fire jobs, where NICET certification and an understanding of local municipal codes are required will be estimated, confirmed, and sold with the support of this associate.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Utilize approved marketing materials to include the Commercial Model Sales Call process to present sales presentation and proposal to prospects, assuring the customer understands our value proposition, positive features and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition. Follow up with prospects in a timely manner.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics; consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers’ issues and needs through in-house training, networking and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirm customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- Provide training/guidance to less experienced representatives.
- Team-sell with other company associates, particularly representatives in the first 180 days of position being assigned.
- Responsible for new business development for North America and Local business accounts – existing customers and new.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a successful commercial sales representative in the security, IT or other technology sales industry, demonstrated by the consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives within the customer and company organizations.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule
- Associates Degree
- Available for local/regional travel, which may include nights and weekends to accommodate customer’s schedule
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.