Technical Support Analyst I
- Information Technology - Contract to Hire - Job ID: 96008
Title: Technical Support Technician
Location: Daytona Beach, FL – Onsite – Remote is offered flexibly, but you will need to be available to work onsite as there is a hardware support component to this role.
Duration: 6-to-12-Month Contract-To-Hire
Compensation: $18-25/hr. ($40-50k/yr. Upon Conversion to Permanent) – Based on Experience
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee
- Resolve customer issues in a positive, professional, efficient manner.
- Provide Service Desk Support to users over the phone and through remote assistance.
- Clearly define user problems received via phone/e-mail/voice message, resetting/unlocking accounts, setting up printer profiles, setting up email profiles, hospital applications installation, troubleshooting TCP/IP issues, troubleshooting Office applications, troubleshooting hospital software, imaging and re-imaging PCs/laptops for deployment.
- Perform field duties as needed, including moving customer equipment, imaging, troubleshooting in IDF closets, troubleshooting network connections, troubleshooting mobile carts, networking computers and printers, changing laser printer rollers, setup of printers; out of box, setup of computers/laptops; out of box, setup of HP Jet Directs; out of box.
- Perform deployment duties as needed, including deploying equipment in 3-month cycles, imaging and re-imaging of PCs and laptops, moving customer equipment, installation of hospital applications.
- Provide information, technical assistance and education to users as warranted.
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems software and hardware devices and peripherals.
- Promote and adhere to departmental and organizational information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Minimum one year experience in a technical support role.
- A+ certification required at date of hire or must be obtained within three months of job acceptance.
- Must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the information technology field, and be willing to continue education for professional growth.
- Must have a clean driving record – You will occasionally drive a company-provided vehicle to provide support for locations short distances away from each other.
- Must be able to lift equipment such as computers and printers weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Hardware installation, troubleshooting and repair.
- Software installation and troubleshooting.
- Entry level troubleshooting skills in MS Windows.
- Entry level troubleshooting skills in MS Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Entry level network troubleshooting preferred.
- Entry level analytical skills to analyze a problem, test solutions, and implement working solutions.
- Related college education is a plus, but not required. The focus is on experience.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.