Workday Programmer Analyst – Accounting
- COM - Direct Hire - Job ID: 95601
Title: ERP Analyst – IT
Location: Daytona Beach, FL – Mostly Onsite – Remote may be offered flexibly.
Duration: Permanent – Direct-Hire, Full-Time
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee
- Install and configure applications.
- Maintain, monitor, and patch existing applications.
- Add, modify, and audit system/user permission to applications, maintain appropriate system security levels and continually improve enterprise threat posture.
- Maintain, monitor, and audit applications configuration, backups, and jobs.
- Runs application testing on designed programs, and provides accurate, quality analyses of new program applications.
- Upgrade and migrate legacy applications.
- Perform application capacity planning, set up, performance tuning and monitoring.
- Participate in purchasing decisions, testing and presales due diligence including tech reviews.
- Detect and troubleshoot application slowness and resource contention.
- Provide continuous planned uptime and participate in rotating on-call duties, planning and implementation.
- Assist with application task automation and workflows.
- Understand the underlying application schema and be a data steward to assist in queries, views, stored procedures, reports, and ETLs.
- Participate in agile team projects.
- Locates potential problems, diagnoses application errors, devises or modifies procedures to solve them in an efficient manner considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
- Implements required and approved software applications, and assures the processes required for the business to operate and succeed are running smoothly.
- Develops diagrams and flow charts for end users to follow.
- Prepares reports on the application; writes documentation to describe application logic, and corrections as needed; creates any needed instruction manuals or help screens describing installation and operating procedures; and maintains documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Trains and supports the staff in using the applications.
- Knowledge of analysis and translation of user requirements into specifications and preparation of detailed design/implementation documentation.
- Analytical reasoning and logical problem solving.
- Knowledge of application design, build, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of using business applications for collaboration and communication.
- Ability to advocate for appropriate technology solutions and to continually advance the organization’s readiness and capabilities.
- Related education and/or active certifications are a plus, but are not required. The focus is on experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.