Professional Development: Five Podcasts to Motivate Tech Leaders
In today’s busy, fast-paced world, it’s hard for many tech leaders to find the time to read and keep up with industry trends. Podcasts are a convenient form of communication and can present ideas and concepts in an engaging way. They are also perfect to listen to on the go. Here are five great podcasts for tech leaders who would like to stay informed of new industry developments and fit learning in their busy schedules:
- The Bottom Line. The Bottom Line consists of a panel discussion with top business leaders covering many current topics and issues facing companies, including new technology developments and their impact on business.
- Get-It-Done Guy’s Quick and Dirty Tips to Work Less and Do More. This podcast’s host, Steven Robbins, has had significant experience in the software industry with startups and large companies. Robbins focuses on many productivity hacks, including the best technology solutions for productivity and time management.
- ExponentFM. If you’re interested in the impact of technology at large, this is the podcast for you. ExponentFM covers various topics related to technology’s effects on society and is hosted by Ben Thompson and James Allworth, both highly acclaimed authors of business and technology.
- Acquired. Filled with lessons of successful and failed startups, Acquired provides listeners with a valuable look at the history of acquisitions and how you can apply learned lessons to your own business initiatives.
- TWiT (This Week in Tech). Being informed of current tech news and events is one the most powerful ways to stay on top of industry trends and developments. TWiT is a one-stop source for all the latest technology news, providing insights from a variety of industry leaders and journalists.
Remember, knowledge is power.
Is your goal to be a tech leader who brings innovation to your organization and inspires others to achieve more? We are looking for people like you here at TekPartners. Check out our current opportunities and make a difference today.