Hot Jobs: QA Analyst
A quality assurance (QA) analyst plays a pivotal role in the development of software, hardware, and IT systems. It is their job to ensure that whatever is being built works exactly as it is supposed to. This is an in-demand IT job that is ideal for people who have an eye for detail, a knack for problem-solving, and a commitment to perfection.
Duties of a QA Analyst
- Develop test plans, cases, scripts, and reports in order to analyze the quality of a product at every phase in the development cycle.
- Perform testing in a way that is comprehensive and accounts for every possible contingency.
- Confirm that the expectations of the end user are met by the product being tested.
- Work collaboratively with both IT and business stakeholders.
Job Outlook for QA Analysts
The Bureau of Labor Statistics does not maintain a job forecast for QA analysts, but most IT employment experts predict that the demand and compensation for QA analysts will grow in coming years. As companies demand more complex IT solutions faster, the need for precision and the potential for error will increase. They will turn to qualified QA analysts to predict potential problems, identify them when they appear, and help implement solutions faster. Automation may affect the character of the job description, but it will not render these professionals obsolete.
Current QA Analyst Vacancies
- Junior SAP Functional Consultant – A company in Fort Lauderdale, FL is looking for a candidate with SAP experience to take on a wide range or responsibilities primarily related to quality assurance. They will need to have a solid understanding of data quality issues and the ability to recommend best practices for ensuring/validating data quality. Implementation experience is also a requirement. The selected candidate will earn between $40.00 and $46.00 per hour.
- Automation QA Analyst – A company in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for a QA analyst with specific expertise in automated procedures. The primary responsibilities include assisting with test design and performing test execution for designated projects. The analyst will work with team members to develop credible, accurate, and timely assessments of quality along with detailed information about system strengths and weaknesses.
Does being a QA analyst sound like a realistic career path for you? Work with the IT recruitment experts at TekPartners to identify vacancies, polish your application documents, and mold yourself into a candidate that cannot be overlooked.