Business Systems Analyst Senior
Onsite - IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Direct Placement - Job ID: 24-00474
Title: HRIS Business Systems Analyst
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
HRIS Business Analyst
- Review and create application roadmaps for business applications portfolio
- Champion and sell improvement ideas using effective cost-benefit analysis
- Help to define how to measure and validate the value capture once idea is implemented
- Lead teams and work efforts associated with business application and process change
- Develop functional specifications to facilitate transition of work to technical delivery teams
- Document test plans and facilitate integration testing, acceptance testing and defect resolution
- Assist in the development of training material to support the implementation of new business processes and IT capability
- Develop and oversee work plans for deploying business application changes
- Interview users of business applications and independently elicit, document, analyze and prioritize business applications requirements
- Design system solutions by translating business requirements into system setup and/or configuration to positively impact the business.
- Develop functional designs, in support of system implementations, using System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and an implementation management methodology such as AIM.
- Develop and execute system test plans and plans for deploying applications into Production using ITL framework.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with the use or functioning of applications.
- Partner with developers and database administrators to correct issues in the use and/or functioning of applications.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in Technology or Business
- 6+ years of experience in HR technology related applications, supporting business applications, analyzing, recommending and implementing improvements, and developing and delivering training.
- Oracle HCM experience required ( Oracle Cloud preferred) (Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Performance Management, Recruiting, Onboarding, Talent Management, Self service, Payroll, Time & Labor)
- Business process development experience.
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.